4 Aralık 2013 Çarşamba

Welcome to Leather Works by Emre





Please go to my new website to see the current 
and complete collection of my works:


Thanks!
Emre



Hello,
I am Emre! A Panerai owner and a strap maker.
I make all handmade straps from hi quality calf leathers with help of traditional hand tools.
You can not find any machine mark or footprint on my custom straps.


As I said, they are ALL HAND MADE from cutting to stitching!
Thus, my all straps are unique and they carry their characters.
You can choose leather color, thread color, stitching style, strap size and buckle for your order!


You can see my leather catalog, strap examples, key fobs and some customers' photos in this blog.
I hope you will find something special for your watch in here.
If you interested one or more strap models please feel free to contact me.



Online order or payment system are not avaible yet in this blog.
If you would like order a strap just send me an e-mail so we can contact via this way.
My e-mail: leatherworksbyemre@gmail.com

After you decide, you can make payment with PayPal.
(Please add +%5 on strap cost because of PayPal Fee)


I usually do not have Ready Made straps. Because I really have just enough time for custom orders.
Your strap will be ready in 4 weeks usually after receiving your payment.

I send my straps with International Registered Airmail for FREE!
Normally, it takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.


Please feel free to contact me during process.
I will be happy to respond to you.

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more recently updates.





www.facebook.com/Leatherworksbyemre











@leatherworksbyemre








Best regards
Emre

1 yorum:

  1. Sit amet conse ctetur rebates, but do eiusmod tempor and vitality, so that labor and obesity. Over the years, I will come, who shall exercise, school district nostrud aliquip advantage from it, but for to work. Here are available leather watch strap, watch band, apple watch strap, handmade leather watch band, wallet and slim wallet.

    YanıtlaSil